SWAHN Event Registration
SWAHN CONFERENCE 2019
Promoting and Sustaining Psychological Wellness in Health Care Clinicians, Learners, and Educators
Parkwood Institute, St. Joseph’s Health Care London, 550 Wellington Road, London, ON
Main Building Auditorium, Room B2-109
OBJECTIVES OF THE DAY:
- To engage SWAHN’s contributors in knowledge sharing regarding the promotion and sustainability of clinician, learner, and educator psychological wellness.
- To provide an opportunity for SWAHN volunteers and stakeholders to network.
- To highlight SWAHN’s new strategic plan, recent activities, and successes.
By submitting the participant registration, you are giving consent to SWAHN to use your information to:
- Provide you with confirmation of registration for this program
- Provide you with an acknowledgement of your registration payment
- Provide follow-up information to you about the event
- Inform you of future SWAHN events/activities
- Include your name, organization, and email address in any post-event follow up communications
For more information please contact Catherine Joyes (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Deadline to register: October 1, 2019.
For Western University registrants: If you are paying by speed code, please contact Catherine Joyes (email@example.com)
***NOTE: SWAHN’s Network Contributors’ Roundtable (NCR) leaders require a code for online registration (one time use per organization). Please contact Catherine Joyes, SWAHN Manager, if you did not receive the NCR code.***
SWAHN’s purpose is to transform health in Southwestern Ontario through integrating excellence in research, education, and clinical practice while facilitating interprofessional collaboration, networking, and knowledge-sharing opportunities. We are guided by the voices of patients, families, caregivers, researchers, learners, educators, and health service providers in our work. For more details about the Network, please visit our website at www.swahn.ca
SWAHN reserves the right to cancel this event due to insufficient registrations or circumstances beyond its control. Registrants will be notified at the earliest possible date in the event of a cancellation. In the event of a cancellation, registration fees will be refunded in full. However SWAHN will not be liable for any loss, damages or other expenses that such cancellations may cause.
To cancel your registration, a notice of cancellation must be received in writing by October 1, 2019, in order to receive a full refund.
Cancellations after October 1, 2019 will be charged 50% of the registration fee paid.