Jessica Sontrop, PhD
Adjunct Assistant Professor
P: 519.661.2111 ext: 58765
- Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- ICES KDT
Research Cluster Membership
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Nutritional Epidemiology
- Perinatal Epidemiology
- Sontrop JM and Garg AX. Considerations for living kidney donation among women of childbearing age: Evidence from recent studies. Current Transplantation Reports 3:10, 2016
- Garg AX, Nevis IF, McArthur E, Sontrop JM et al. Gestational Hypertension and Preeclampsia in Living Kidney Donors. New England Journal of Medicine 372:124, 2015
- Sontrop JM, Huang SS, Garg AX, Moist L, House A, Gallo G, Clark WC. The effect of increased water intake on plasma copeptin in patients with chronic kidney disease: results from a pilot randomized controlled trial BMJ Open 5:e008634, 2015
- Sontrop JM, Weir MA, Garg AX. Surrogate Outcomes for ESRD Risk: The Case for a 30% Reduction in Estimated GFR Over 2 Years. American Journal of Kidney Diseases 311:10, 2014
- Sontrop JM, Dixon SN, Garg AX, Buendia-Jimenez I, Duhein O, Huang SS, Clark WF. Association between water intake, chronic kidney disease, and cardiovascular disease: A cross-sectional analysis of NHANES data. American Journal of Nephrology 37:434, 2013.
- Hizo-Abes P, Clark WF, Sontrop JM, Young A, Huang A, Thiessen-Philbrook H, Austin P, Garg AX. Cardiovascular disease risk after Escherichia coli O157:H7 gastroenteritis. Canadian Medical Association Journal 185:E70, 2013.
- Clark WF, Sontrop JM, Macnab JJ, Suri RS, Moist L, Salvadori M, Garg AX. Urine volume and change in eGFR in a community-based cohort study. Clinical Journal of the American Society of Nephrology 6:2634, 2011.
- Clark WF, Na Y, Rosansky SJ, Sontrop JM, Macnab JJ, Glassock R, Eggers P, Jackson K, Moist L. Early Dialysis Initiation is Associated with Increased Mortality. Canadian Medical Association Journal 183:47, 2011.
- Clark WF, Macnab JJ, Sontrop JM, Jain AK, Moist L, Salvadori M, Suri R, Garg AX. Dipstick proteinuria as a screening strategy to identify rapid renal decline. Journal of the American Society of Nephrology 22:2012, 2011.
- Clark WF, Sontrop JM, Macnab JJ, Salvadori M, Moist L, Suri R, Garg AX. Risk for hypertension, renal impairment and cardiovascular disease after E.coli O157:H7 gastroenteritis: Findings from a prospective cohort study. British Medical Journal 341:c6020, 2010.