With our two program locations, distributed regional sites and busy clinician schedules we are happy to offer faculty and staff the ability to learn at times and locations convenient to them.
Please contact our office to discuss your faculty and staff development requirements.
Some examples of customized workshops developed and offered include:
- Schulich Medicine Mentoring Program: A Workshop for Family Medicine
- Teaching in a Clinical Setting: A Workshop for Oncology
- How to Get Promoted: A Workshop for Family Medicine
- Implementing Mentoring Guidelines: A Workshop for Psychiatry
- Principles and Practices of Being a Mentor: A Workshop for Family Medicine Faculty
- Blackboard Collaborate: A Workshop for Center for Studies in Family Medicine