Upcoming CBME Events
- April 15, 2021 (9AM-11AM) & May 6, 2021 (9AM-11AM): 2021 Incubator for CBME Innovators
Registration for the event can be found here.
The virtual CBME Incubator will be a friendly gathering to share your work, to get recognized for what you have been doing and is open to anything CBME-related. Participants are welcome to share any of the following (live or recorded):
- Innovations & Projects: You're blazing trails with new tips & tools or starting to formally collect data form your CBME implementation.
- Challenges: You're in the trenches and can report back what you're notificing, no worries if you don't have any solutions yet.
- Questions: You're curious about some trends or things you've heard about CBME, regardless of whether you've launched CBME or not.
This could also be an avenue to pursue further scholarly work or abstract submission of your innovation if you are interested. CERI scientists will be present to guide discussion and provide helpful insight.
- April 29, 2021 (9AM-11AM) & May 11, 2021 (1PM-3PM): Coaching and Feedback Workshop
Past CBME Retreats
- October 23, 2019: Together on the Front Lines: The Changing Landscape of PGME Assessment
Building upon the experiences of programs who have launched CBME, this PGME retreat will bring together faculty and residents as allies in
assessment. Addressing the dynamics of changing assessment expectations, the day will include a collegial debate, and opportunities to examine key assessment tools and implementation strategies.
Learning Objectives - by the completion of this workshop participants will have
identified the challenges and possible solutions for completing EPA assessments
- reviewed how to give and receive feedback effectively
- discussed how to support residents and faculty during the transition to CBME
- April 25/26, 2019: CBME In-Service Trialed & Tested CBME Engagement Tools
- October 26, 2018
- May 25, 2018: The Challenge of Change
- Managing Change - Dr. Jennifer Vergel de Dios & Jennifer Bernardo
- Changing Technology: New Technology, New Challenges - Sylvia Miodusewski
- CC Chairs - Drs. Karin Hahn, Sarah Jones, Josee Paradis, Michele Gros (coming soon!)
- November 3, 2017: Working through the Process
- April 21, 2017:Building the Foundations of Competence Committees
- November 4, 2016: Practical Assessment for CBME: Building an Approach to the "Transition to Discipline" Stage of Training
- May 30, 2016: Planning for CBME