Five finalists to represent Schulich Medicine & Dentistry in 3MT Final
After taking part in Schulich Medicine & Dentistry's 3MT (Three Minute Thesis) competition heat, five finalists will be moving on to represent the School in Western University's Top 20 3MT Final. The finalists are:
- Sohrab Naushad Ali (Department of Surgery)
- Jessica Blom (Department of Physiology and Pharmacology)
- Charmainne Cruje (Department of Medical Biophysics)
- Kathryn Manning (Department of Medical Biophysics)
- Ajay Rajaram (Department of Medical Biophysics)
The competition will take place on Thursday, March 24 at 10:00 a.m. at the Davenport Theatre in Talbot College. All are welcome to attend.
Immediately following the competition, there will be a lunch in the International and Graduate Affairs Building Atrium. During lunch, the top three winners will be announces, including the one student who will go on to represent the University at 3MT Ontario 2016 on Thursday, April 14 at Wilfrid Laurier University.