Strategic Planning 2021
The Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry is embarking on the development of a new strategic plan. Through extensive engagement with faculty, staff, learners, alumni, donors and partners, we will establish goals that will create a critical framework for our decision-making and resource planning moving forward.
The work on the Plan began in the fall of 2020 and in the first quarter of 2021, a significant engagement process will take place with nearly 40 focus groups and a survey, as well as select individual interviews.
It is expected that the plan will launch in the summer of 2021.
- Environmental Assessment (November 2020-January 2021)
- Engagement (January – April 2021)
- Developing goals/strategies/metrics (April – June 2021)
- Launching the plan (summer 2021)
- Tracking our success (Ongoing)
To read about the progress being made on Schulich Medicine & Dentistry’s Strategic Planning process visit the Planning Updates page.
Interested in participating in a focus group. Contact Georgina De Regt.