Welcome to the VERC
- For Instructional Support (including Audio/Visual) please contact the Schulich Information Services Educational Technology and Media Services team by emailing email@example.com or by phone at ext.83035, or physically at Medical Sciences Building, Room M143.
- Questions/Issues related to computer logins, printing, software or hardware should be addressed by contacting the Schulich Information Services Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at ext.81377, or physically at Medical Sciences Building, Room M165.
- Facilities related issues, including access and security can be directed to the Schulich Facilities Senior Consultant at ext.84125.
Congratulations to Dr. Homer Yang, Chair/Chief of the Department of Anesthesia & Perioperative Medicine who has been named as a Gold Medal Award winner from the Canadian Anesthesiologist’s Society. The medal is the highest award of the Society given to an individual who has made a significant contribution to anesthesia in Canada through teaching, research, professional practice or leadership.
- Announcement: Dr. Alison Allan appointed as Chair, Anatomy and Cell Biology
- Trainees to showcase research communication skills at Western’s 3MT final
- Awards: Four researchers recipients of Ontario's Early Researcher Awards
- Award: Judy Bornais recognized as 3M National Teaching Fellow
- Schulich Medicine CaRMS match results signify strong sense of social accountability by students
- Funding: CANet funds arrhythmia research projects across Canada