Welcome to the VERC
- For Instructional Support (including Audio/Visual) please contact the Schulich Information Services Educational Technology and Media Services team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at ext.83035, or physically at Medical Sciences Building, Room M143.
- Questions/Issues related to computer logins, printing, software or hardware should be addressed by contacting the Schulich Information Services Helpdesk at email@example.com or by phone at ext.81377, or physically at Medical Sciences Building, Room M165.
- Facilities related issues, including access and security can be directed to the Schulich Facilities Senior Consultant at ext.84125.
On May 2, Dr. Davy Cheng, Vice Dean, Faculty Affairs, and Chair, Conditions of Appointment for Physicians Steering Committee, announced that final approval of the 2017 Conditions of Appointment for Physicians (CAP) document was obtained from Western University’s Board of Governors on April 26, 2018.
- Indigenous Convocation Ceremony
- Media Release: Researchers identify brain mechanism linking PTSD and addiction
- Western University's 2018 Honorary Degree Recipients
- Funding: Ontario funding additional residency positions for medical graduates
- Announcement: Ruth Lanius re-appointed as the Harris-Woodman Endowed Chair
- Announcement: Nicole Campbell among newest teaching fellows to promote innovative thinking