CUSEC 2017 Symposium - Registration
The 2017 Canadian Undergraduate Surgical Education Committee (CUSEC) Symposium will take place on November 16 & 17 in Vancouver, BC. If you are involved in Undergraduate Surgical Education and/or you are interested in how Surgery should be taught and learned in medical school, then this meeting is for you.
Topics discussed at the Symposium include, but will not be limited to:
- CBD- competency by design in undergraduate surgical learning and assessment
- EPAs- entrustable professional activities and their role in undergraduate surgical teaching
- New ideas in undergraduate surgical teaching methods
- Dealing with the university and medical school 'machine'
- Residents as surgical teachers
- Resilience and Mindfulness
Registration is open until September 30, 2017. Tickets range from $85 - $300.
For further information about the event including registration fee, abstract and presentation guidelines, please consult the event poster below.
- CUSEC 2017 Event Poster (PDF, 3.55MB)