This strategic plan sets out six strategic directions. The first three address the core mission of The Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry: research, knowledge translation and education. The latter three directions are enablers focusing on partnerships, faculty and staff, and communications and profile.
- Create knowledge in the science of healthy aging across the life span, and foster a strong culture of research
- Strengthen research knowledge translation and implementation to achieve health benefits for individuals and populations
- Excel as a destination of choice for exceptional education and learning
- Strengthen and develop sustainable international partnerships and networks
- Lead in programs that foster the growth and success of faculty and staff
- Enhance communications, marketing, and alumni engagement for greater impact
- Be fiscally responsible, supporting the Vision and Mission of the School