2018 UGE Half Day Workshop: Undergraduate Medical Education Update
Registration is now open!
UGE Half Day Workshop:
Undergraduate Medical Education Update
Wednesday, April 18, 2018
12:00pm - 4:30pm
Admission: Free of charge, must register
Parkwood Institute Mental Health Care Building - F2-235 Auditorium
550 Wellington Road, London, Ontario
***Lunch will be provided***
Who Should Attend?
Psychiatrists, Educators and Residents involved in teaching Undergraduate Medical Education or who will be directly affected by the changes of CBME
Contact Kate Hayes CPD Education Coordinator
Phone: 519.685.8500 ext. 76554
About the day
This event will offer both lecture style learning and workshop engagement sessions
There will be exciting workshops like:
- Overview of Clinical Clerkship
- Assessment and Remediation
- CBME updates and changes
- Student challenges
- Appreciate the current and future direction of Undergraduate Medical Education in Psychiatry.
- Become aware of the changes in education and assessment tools within the CBME model.
- Become aware of the support available for students and staff during the transition to CBME model.
- Recognize challenges faced by students and become aware of available resources to address them.
For a copy of the agenda click the link below