This cancer research conference brings together hundreds of trainees, scientists, clinicians and staff working in cancer care and research from across London Health Sciences Centre, London Regional Cancer Program, Robarts Research Institute, Lawson Health Research Institute, Western University, Windsor Regional Cancer Program, Cancer Research Laboratory Program, the Schulich School of Medicine and Dentistry and much more!
• TED-Style talks take the audience on a journey of discovery, implementation and translation
• TED-Style oral presentations AND poster presentations available
• Prizes and certificates available for top posters and presentations
Department of Oncology Excellence in Academic and Teaching Awards (5)
Nominees exemplify outstanding contributions to teaching trainees, colleagues and staff. These recipients should demonstrate excellent or innovative teaching that contributes to long lasting impact.
Awards available for the Divisions of Surgical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Medical Oncology, Experimental Oncology and Windsor Oncology.
Denise Power Cancer Research Staff Award of Excellence (1)
Nominees exemplify the truly dynamic, hardworking individuals working in Cancer Research, contributing to both their own research group and the greater CRLP/LRCP work environment.
Please send all NOMINATION LETTERS to Elizabeth Mazza (firstname.lastname@example.org) by no later than Friday, May 26, 2017.
• Stay tuned on Twitter for updates by @WesternU_CTCR
• Prizes available for social media engagement at the event! Get tweeting!
Thank you from the organizers!
Elizabeth Mazza, Conference Coordinator
Dr. Len Luyt, Conference Chair