All applications must be submitted through OMSAS, as follows:
- Official post-secondary transcripts
- Official MCAT (2015 version); must be the most recents results
- Non-refundable institutional levy and OMSAS processing fee
- Do not submit without your OMSAS Reference Number (eg. 2019-80xxxx) which you will receive after you have submitted your completed OMSAS application.
- Three (3) different referees who, in the opinion of the applicant, have extensive personal knowledge of the applicant, will give an informed critical assessment of the applicant, and will make statements regarding the applicant's character, qualities and academic capabilities.
- Preference for at least one referee to provide a non-academic reference
Each spring, Schulich Medicine invites the top 450 ranked applicants to interview at our London Campus location. Interview notifications are communicated in late January/early February. For interview dates, see Important Dates.
The interviews are 45-minutes duration, structured and standardized, with a three-person panel comprised of one physician, one senior medical student, and one community representative.
Each candidate invited to interview must also participate in a brief online component comprised of reading and then summarizing a passage according to instructions.