How to Setup Department Codes on Mac OS X
1. Install the printer as an IP Printer.
2. Open a program to print from (GroupWise is recommended)
3. Select an item (mail message) to print. Click Print.
4. Select the default view to print (HTML, usually)
5. Once on the Print window (that most resembles a Windows print window - it has the IP or printer's name, the Presets (Standard), and a dropdown that says Copies and Pages), click Copies and Pages, and select Print Mode.
6. Under Print Mode, Flip 'Department Code - Disabled' to 'Department Code - Enabled'
7. Set the Department Code.
8. Click the Presets drop-down and click Save As...
9. Enter an appropriate name.
10. Save it, and print.
11. See the attachment for an image of the Print Mode window.
Note: If you are having any issues, the helpdesk will help you install the appropriate driver and then try the above steps.