How to scan to USB on the Lexmark XC2132
The Scan to USB function stores scans to a USB storage device when a USB storage device is connected to this printer.
- Load an original document faceup, short edge first into the ADF tray or face down on the scanner glass.
Note: Do not load postcards, photos, small items, transparencies, photo paper, or thin media (such as magazine clippings) into the ADF tray.
Place these items on the scanner glass. The ADF indicator light comes on when the paper is loaded properly.
- If you are loading a document into the ADF tray, then adjust the paper guides.
- Insert the flash drive into the USB port on the front of the printer. Note: The USB Drive home screen appears.
- Select the destination folder, and then touch Scan to USB drive. Note: The printer goes back to the home screen after 30 seconds of inactivity.
- Adjust the scan settings, and then touch Scan It.