The Schulich United Way Committee works to support the Western United Way campaign goal by increasing participation engagement level and donor giving at the School.
Last year Western's campus community raised $657,234. This contribution brings Western’s total contribution since its first organized campaigns – dating back to the 1990s – to more than $11 million. Many members of our campus community support United Way organizations not only through their donations but through their volunteerism and community action. London and the surrounding area and Western are stronger together as we work to reduce poverty, assist those individuals who are dealing with transitions and new beginnings and support individuals dealing with mental health issues.
Western’s United Way employee campaign has gone online! No more paper pledges! The online giving tool replaces the need for paper pledge forms, increasing efficiency and confidentiality while providing a user friendly experience.
You can make a secure donation (credit card or payroll deduction) via Western's online giving page at: http://unitedway.uwo.ca/campaign/Donate.html
For those choosing to give by cheque, please print out the paper pledge form and submit with payment to Betty Holme in the Schulich Dean’s Office. If you require support or run into issues with the tool, please contact Aness Symons at email@example.com
1. McCormick Clubhouse Spice Basket (Donated by Betty Holme)
Winning Bid - $35
2. Epicure Spice Basket (Donated by Betty Holme)
Winning Bid - $65
3. Epicure Fresh Cheese Maker (Donated by Betty Holme)
Winning Bid - $45
4. Johnson & Johnson Gift Basket (Donated by Rosemary Hicks)
Winning Bid - $70
5. Pampered Chef Cookie Making Basket (Donated by Rosemary Hicks)
Wnning Bid - $30
6. Italian Dinner Gift Basket (Donated by Jennifer Bernardo)
Winning Bid - $40
7. Signature Chocolate Mousse Cake (Donated by Anne-Elisabeth Noppens)
Winning Bid - $121
8. Vanilla "Flowering Tree" Cake (Donated by Seidy Rayo)
Winning Bid - $52
9. Snowman Cake (Donated by Betty Holme)
Winning Bid - $50
Thursday, November 30 - MSB Lobby 11:00 AM- 1:00 PM
Tuesday, November 14
Thursday, November 16
Saturday, November 18 (Deadline to Register is November 10)
Winning Ticket: #8054316. The Winning Prize has been claimed - Congratulations Brigitte!!
Friday, October 27 - MSB Lobby 9:00-11:00 AM
Thursday, November 2 - 6:30 a.m to 7:00 p.m. - One London Place