2017 Talent Management Conference
What is Talent Management?
Talent Management is the process of defining future leadership requirements in terms of critical roles and competencies for the future success of the business, and:
- Identifying, attracting, developing and retaining a pool of talent that meets these requirements.
- It involves assessing, developing and retaining the organization's current talent, and recruiting additional talent, as necessary to meet the leadership needs of the organization.
- Is about identifying a steady flow of qualified leaders.
All Faculty; Managers, Administration & Finance; Directors; and Managers. Participants will:
- Gain an understanding of the wellness opportunities that exist for Professional Staff and Faculty.
- Learn strategies to enhance your emotional intelligence.
- Obtain insights on how to use emotional intelligence to strengthen relationships with others.
Date & Time
Friday, February 3, 2017
8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Note: Registration and continental breakfast begin at 8:00 a.m. Lunch will be provided at 12:30 p.m.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Lamplighter Inn & Conference Centre, Crystal Ballroom North
591 Wellington Road South, London, Ontario N6C 4R3
Self-Awareness & Emotional Intelligence.
To register; CLICK HERE.
If you have questions about the Talent Management Conference, please email email@example.com.