Admissions Application Form
- Western University selects FIVE residents for its GPR program annually.
- The application deadline is 1st of October.
- Interviews are generally held between the last week of October and first two weeks of November.
- All applicants must be registered with The National Matching Service or "MATCH"
- All applicants must be graduates from an accredited dental school in North America.
- Foreign trained dentists must have completed a qualifying program prior to commencement of the residency.
- All applicants will be required to complete the National Dental Examining Board of Canada exam for their registration in Ontario (NDEB). All successful applicants will have to obtain a general certificate of registration from the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario.
Please send your application to:
Postgraduate Program Coordinator
Room B3-300 Third Floor - University Hospital
339 Windermere Rd, P.O. Box 5339
London, ON Canada N6A 5A5
P: 519.685.8500 ext. 32198
If you have any questions, please contact the Postgraduate Program Coordinator for the General Practice Residency Program at Dental General Residency Program.