Oncology, CTCR and CaRTT are excited to invite colleagues to showcase and present their cancer research on Friday, June 16, 2017, at the Best Western Lamplighter Inn in London, Ontario.
This cancer research conference brings together hundreds of trainees, scientists, clinicians and staff working in cancer care and research from across London Health Sciences Centre, London Regional Cancer Program, Robarts Research Institute, Lawson Health Research Institute, Western University, Windsor Regional Cancer Program, Cancer Research Labs, the Schulich School of Medicine and Dentistry and much more!
• TED-Style talks take the audience on a journey of discovery, implementation and translation
• TED-Style talks are integrated, innovative and impactful
There are several resources and tools on how to give a “TED-Style Talk”. TED-talks will give you an opportunity to engage with the audience and pitch your ideas to future collaborators, community members, senior leadership and colleagues.
All selected oral presenters will be provided with a mandatory training session on how to give a "TED-Style" Talk. Oral presenations will be 10-12 minutes long.
• TED-Style oral presentations AND poster presentations available
• Prizes and certificates available for top posters and presentations
• Abstract submission opens Monday, April 3 – start preparing! Deadline is Friday, May 19, 2017!
Abstract submission guidelines can be FOUND HERE.
Department of Oncology Excellence in Academic and Teaching Awards (5)
Nominees exemplify outstanding contributions to teaching trainees, colleagues and staff. These recipients should demonstrate excellent or innovative teaching that contributes to long lasting impact.
Awards available for the Divisions of Surgical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Medical Oncology, Experimental Oncology and Windsor Oncology.
Please submit your nomination letter to the respective Division Leader for condiseration by no later than Friday, May 26, 2017.
Denise Power Cancer Research Staff Award of Excellence (1)
Nominees exemplify the truly dynamic, hardworking individuals working in Cancer Research, contributing to both their own research group and the greater CRLP/LRCP work environment.
• Stay tuned on Twitter for updates by @WesternU_CTCR
• Prizes available for social media engagement at the event! Get tweeting!
Thank you from the organizers!
Elizabeth Mazza, Conference Coordinator
Dr. Len Luyt, Conference Chair