Please send completed accreditation forms for review by email to: email@example.com
- CFPC-MAINPRO M1 Application Form for use by Schulich departments and affiliated institutions only (Word document)
- RCPSC-MAINCERT Section 1 Application Form (Word document)
- Course Director Agreement (PDF document)
- Budget Template (Excel document)
- Participant Evaluation Template (Word document)
- Certificate of Attendance Template (Word document)
- Disclosure Form (PDF document) - see note below regarding Mainpro-M1 Disclosure
- RCPSC Self-Approval Requirements for Rounds, Journal Clubs or other Hospital-Based Educational Events (PDFdocument)
- RCPSC Self-Approval Requirements for Small Group Learning Activities (PDF document)
New Requirement for CFPC Disclosure for Mainpro-M1 Programs:
Please ensure that all speakers comply with the requirements for conflict of interest disclosure as per the requirements outlined in the policy.
As of March 18, 2013, the CFPC will require all accredited programs to utilize a 3 slide disclosure as follows:
1. Full disclosure of sponsorship funding received for the program.
2. Outline of how potential conflicts of interest resulting from sponsorship funding have been resolved.
3. Conflict of interest disclosure for each speaker.
Please note that the above information must be verbally addressed and not simply flashed up on screen for 1-2 seconds.
Self-Assessment Program (SAP) Accreditation - Application & Process
Self-Assessment Programs are tools that enable physicians to assess aspects of their knowledge or practice and to identify opportunities to enhance their competence through further learning activities. Self-Assessment Programs are not tests but assessment strategies to assist physicians to develop an effective continuing professional development plan linked to their professional roles and responsibilities.
All Self-Assessment Programs must meet 4 standards for approval within the Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Credits can only be claimed under Section 3 of the MOC program if the SAP has been reviewed and approved by Continuing Professional Development, Schulich Medicine & Dentistry, or another accredited provider in Canada.
- Standards for accredited self-assessment programs (PDF document)
- Self Assessment Program Application Development Template (PDF document)
- Self Assessment Program Application Form (Word document)