- Accreditation Services
As an Accredited Provider, CPD approves applications for continuing education credits for upcoming courses that fulfil College and accreditation requirements, including:
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC) Maincert Section 1 credits for Group Learning Activities
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC) Maincert Section 3 credits for Self-Assessment Activities
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC) Maincert Section 3 credits for Simulation Activities
- College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC) Mainpro+ credits [for CME Events, Grand Rounds, Journal Clubs]
For current Application Forms and required supporting documentation and the submission process, please visit the Forms and Templates page.
Our Standard Services include:
- Your source for up-to-date application forms
- Unlimited one-on-one consultation to assist in the application process
- Provision of sample templates, policies and guidelines, including:
- Document templates (Certificate of Attendance, Evaluation form, Budget worksheet, Conflict of Interest Disclosure)
- Guidelines governing CME events (COI disclosure policy, CMA Policy, Department of Finance policy governing Continuing Education events)
- Notification to CFPC and/or RCPSC of application approval
- Web site posting of event name, dates and contact information
- Co-ordination of opportunites for joint mailing to target groups on cost-sharing basis
How to Apply for CME Course Credits for your event:
Determine your target audience and create your planning committee. For guidance on planning committee composition, please contact us.
Fill out the appropriate applicaton forms(s):
Send the application form(s) and all required supporting documents electronically to CPD.