Catch up on what's making headlines this month...
- Martin Short tours Robarts Research Institute - Paula Foster, PhD, discusses her unique cell tracking research. Watch Now via CTV London.
- Western joins international search for HIV/AIDS vaccine - Featuring Dr. Eric Arts. Read More via London Free Press.
- Western team’s study is ‘a world first’ - Featuring Dr. Vladimir Hachinski. Read More via London Free Press.
- The race to find ‘biomarkers’ that can predict dementia - Robert Bartha, PhD, and Dr. Manuel Montero Odasso are at the forefront. Read More via Toronto Star.
- New rapid test for E. coli improves food safety - Featuring Dr. Michael Rieder. Read More.