After graduation with an undergraduate degree, students can complete an additional Major or Minor module without completing a second degree.
- completion of a Post-Degree module is recognized only by a notation on the student’s transcript
- a Post-Degree module must be in a different subject area than modules (or equivalent) completed in the undergraduate degree
- after graduation with an undergraduate degree, a minimum of 6.0 courses is required for a Post-Degree Major and a minimum of 4.0 courses is required for a Post-Degree Minor
- students interested in completing a Post-Degree Major or Minor in the basic medical sciences must consult the Academic Counselling Team in WSC 140 for permission to register
- the courses required for completion of the Post-Degree module are determined by the Academic Counselling Team in consultation with the department offering the module
Did you know???
That students registered in a particular Post Degree Major have the same Access to Courses as students completing the Major in their degree?