Schulich Research Opportunities Program
Funding is available for students at the Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry interested in conducting a research project in global health.
- Value: 1-2 awards of up to $5,000.
- Award for BMSc, UME or Dentistry student to conduct a research project in global health. International projects to be submitted through the Global Research Opportunities in Health (GROH) Program
- Projects may be in any area of basic, clinical, educational, or health services research.
- Projects within Canada will be considered if they are based on research that is concerned with health matters that are without borders and involve marginalized or at-risk, high priority populations.
- The student requires a supervisor at Schulich and at an international host institution.
DEADLINE: February 13, 2017