Undergraduate Research Opportunity in Germany
Mitacs and the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) have partnered to offer the RISE-Globalink Research Internship (RISE-GRI), which offers undergraduate students at Canadian universities the opportunity to undertake research at eligible German institutions.
RISE-GRI pairs Canadian students with 10- to 12-week projects supervised by PhD students in Germany.
- Open to full-time undergraduates in biology, chemistry, physics, earth sciences, or engineering (or a closely related field) who have completed at least two years of a four- or five-year program
- Applications accepted until January 15, 2017
- Competitive opportunity — only top-ranked students are matched with projects
- Projects must start between May 15 and July 10, 2017
- Approved recipients receive $5,200 toward travel and accommodations
For questions about the application procedure, matching process, and internship placement, pleases contacts email@example.com. For any questions regarding the funding, please contact Mitacs International at firstname.lastname@example.org