BMSc Convocation will be held on Thursday June 15 at 10:00 a.m. The BMSUE Awards Ceremony will be held that afternoon at 1:30 p.m. in MSB 146. Gold Medals and Named Awards will be presented at the awards ceremony.
A few important points are listed below but please visit Western’s convocation website and the Student Checklist for further instructions and information.
If you require more than the allotted 4 tickets for guests, extra tickets are available on a first- come, first-served basis. These can be requested starting May 1, by logging in through www.convocation.uwo.ca. You will be informed about the status of your request (approved, waiting list, etc.) within three business days.
- Tickets – You will receive 4 tickets for your guests. These and any extra tickets assigned to you will be available to online starting May 30.
- Regalia – order online before June 1 for the best rate.
- Accessibility services – requests for special arrangements must be made by June 1 by contacting 519-661-2055
- Free 5 x 7 Convocation photo – must pre-register to receive a photo.
- Convocation DVD – your copy must be pre-ordered
DAY OF CONVOCATION
- Regalia pick up – Mustang Lounge starting at 7:30 a.m.
- Where you should gather and when – you must be at Thames Hall, Room 3120 by 8:45 a.m. Leave your personal belongings with your guests.
- Parking – South Valley Parking lot – shuttle available
- Flowers/frames – purchase and storage
- Ceremony details at Alumni Hall – doors open at 8:30 AM for ticket holders and 9:30 AM for the general public
- Checklist for your parents/guests: REMEMBER YOUR TICKETS
Not attending your Convocation? How to receive your diploma
Other Questions? See www.convocation.uwo.ca